Oasis Platinum Steam showers by Ariel

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

islandgirl

Reaction score
I have been considering buying one of these and could not find any reviews.. Then I realized the seller changed the name slightly to appear to be more exclusive..
Anyways.. has anyone installed or had one of these showers for any length of time?

The Steam showers you are referring to Ariel Platinum and Oasis platinum are all just made up names from the real Manufacturer EAGO.
Many US distributors try to hide the name because they dont want to back the product properly. I am the only factory authorized Distributor in Canada. Everyone else is buying them from the US and reselling them.

They are hands down the best free standing steam showers on the market.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the record Oasis steam showers is just bathroomgetaways private brand label of the Ariel Platinum Line which is our way of seperating ourselves from other dealers who have not worked first hand with the products. They are made by Eago we do not ever hide this fact. However we offer a 5 year warranty on our products and we stand behind them. These units truly are the best on the market. We have been in business for over 7 years. With that being said we also ship to Canada and offer much better pricing, I will let you do your own due diligence and call around to different dealers, you will find our final prices to be $300-$500 less then Canadian dealers even after customs duties and taxes.

Last edited:
Thanks to the both of you for participating in the forum.

But to be honest, after reading this thread, I would be less inclined to buy from either of your companies. It would probably be wise to consider how your words and postings will be perceived by someone who has searched your company name or the name of the product you sell before you post.

Also, I don't think it serves the purpose of this forum to have vendors sniping at each other.

For the record Oasis steam showers is just bathroomgetaways private brand label of the Ariel Platinum Line which is our way of seperating ourselves from other dealers who have not worked first hand with the products. They are made by Eago we do not ever hide this fact. However we offer a 5 year warranty on our products and we stand behind them. These units truly are the best on the market. We have been in business for over 7 years. With that being said we also ship to Canada and offer much better pricing, I will let you do your own due diligence and call around to different dealers, you will find our final prices to be $300-$500 less then Canadian dealers even after customs duties and taxes.
Would love some help with an Ariel DZ960. Flex drain leaking. Would like to know how you have fixed these in the past. Thanks Don

Longwood, we have replacement flex drains and any other parts you may need for your Ariel Platinum (EAGO) Steam shower. For the record we do not recommend using the flex drains unless it is going to be installed on a concrete floor. We recommend hard plumbing the unit wherever possible.

Latest posts

Back