New to the forum

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plumb_bob_square_pants

Reaction score
I guess I missed this part in my original browsing of the forum so I guess ill do it right now. My name is joshua and I currently live in virginia. Previously lived in north carolina after relocating from Phoenix arizona where I was stationed at luke AFB. Before that I was raised in indiana. Been plumbing a short time in the actual trade. Started out as a maintenance man and wanted to stop being a jack of all and master at none. Working on going back and taking my masters test for carolina and then getting my masters here in virginia. I have been reading on the forum for around two weeks and I am very appreciative of the knowledge and experiance. I hope that what little I know can be of use to someone and also hope I can glean some knowledge from the experienced and seasoned plumbers that I have seen posting already. Well thats the long and short of it. That's 2 minutes you cant get back. Thanks for reading.

Glad to have you. That sure is a funny looking hat you got there. ;)

Latest posts

Back