Need help with niche install and showerhead piping

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brnyrdsue

Reaction score
I have a couple of guys working on updating a tile surround and tub/shower fixtures in our guest bathroom. I'd like to be able to use a regular showerhead as well as a handheld when desired. We're using the following items:
Moen T2153EPBN Brantford Positemp low flow showerhead; a Moen 2510 Monticello positemp 1/2" valve; a Moen 23015SRN multifunction handheld shower pkg.; a Moen CL707BN Shower Arm Diverter with Hand Shower Cradle.

I'd like to have 3 niches made from tile between the showerhead and the valve, requiring the plumbing to turn away horizontally from the valve, then turn upwards, then turn to the inward to the showerhead -- so as not to run into the niches (by running a straight pipe between the valve/showerhead.) Will this work or should I find somewhere else to put niches. I'm trying to have the shower curtain cover the "hardware" end of the shower. Thanks!

I have a couple of guys working on updating a tile surround and tub/shower fixtures in our guest bathroom. I'd like to be able to use a regular showerhead as well as a handheld when desired.

We're using the following items:
Moen T2153EPBN Brantford Positemp low flow showerhead; a Moen 2510 Monticello positemp 1/2" valve; a Moen 23015SRN multifunction handheld shower pkg.; a Moen CL707BN Shower Arm Diverter with Hand Shower Cradle.

I'd like to have 3 niches made from tile between the showerhead and the valve, requiring the plumbing to turn away horizontally from the valve, then turn upwards, then turn to the inward to the showerhead -- so as not to run into the niches (by running a straight pipe between the valve/showerhead.) Will this work or should I find somewhere else to put niches. I'm trying to have the shower curtain cover the "hardware" end of the shower. Thanks!

Sure-

bathroom%20shower%20niche%20plumbing%20evan%20daniels.JPG

Latest posts

Back