Looking for Kohler o-ring cross reference

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LQQK_Out

Reaction score
Hello!
In one of my rental apartments, the tenant informed me that the kitchen faucet is leaking. The kitchen faucet is a Kohler Forte K-10433CP.
I believe I just need to replace one of the o-rings, and the Kohler part number is K-1036389.
I tried to purchase the OEM Kohler part from a local plumbing supplier, but he doesn't carry them. He told me if I brought in the o-ring, he could match it up with a replacement.
Unfortunately, the apartment isn't convenient for me to go back and pickup just the o-ring, plus if I remove the o-ring, the tenants won't be able to use the kitchen faucet at all.
My question is, does anyone know of a cross reference chart for Kohler o-rings and maybe even knows the size or cross reference for this particular o-ring?
Again, the Kohler part number for the o-ring I am looking for is: K-1036389

Thank you!

Good luck with getting that info......Kohler will not disclose sizes, at least not to me anyway. I’ve never measured those for the forte and if I did I’d never keep a record of it.

Easiest thing to do would he order the Kohler part number at this point.

But of course someone may have the size for you.

You can probably attempt to buy junk O-ring kits from Ebay. However, I doubt they are for potable water, or made of EPDM rubber. In fact, I've been looking for EPDM kits online, but the search has been difficult. First, a ring can be measured in different ways, i.e., by circumference, diameter, thickness, etc. Do I need to use a secret plumber's handshake signal in a supply house to get the right parts?

Going to try this out in a few weeks. Not sure about the potability issues.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NSHBXBC

Last edited:
My advice is to stay away from all Kohler faucets.

They’re the worst of the worst about making crappy parts diagrams and they often change the inside parts but keep the same model numbers.

So you have to know when it’s made to get the right parts or have them in your hand.,

Their engineers are complete idiots.

Kohler sucks........

I HATE YOU KOHLER and I’m going to start replacing your products rather than repairing them.

KOHLER IS NOT WORTH THE BOX THEY SHIP IT IN

Latest posts

Back