Looking for a Toto Aquia toilet in Grey color

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mklsvg

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've been hunting for this toilet for a few months. CST414M.04 The Grey color has been discontinued by Toto since 2008. I hope to find one in a warehouse somewhere and figured I'd ask the forum if anyone has any leads. I'm open to another model by Toto if it's the same grey color to match all our other fixtures. We are located in Portland Oregon. Thanks in advance for any help. :)

http://www.toiletseats123.com/Product/Toilet_-_Two-piece/Toto/CST414M.04/203115/

That's the problem with colored fixtures they change too often and in most cases can't be matched. You could try some other company's besides Toto that may have something close. Kohler and American Standard at one time also made gray fixtures.

John

well i'd be super happy if anyone does find one in a warehouse somewhere. I often find 50's vintage fixtures for our house. I find it hard to believe I can't find a toilet that's only 4 yrs old. i'll keep looking. does anyone like Kohler dual flush?

I just fined one on my neighborhood I live in New York they had the grey one ill with you the address if you instead plumbing & heating inc 3304 Fulton st Brooklyn ny 11208 tel # 717) 235 1000 I paid for my $ 213 hope this inf help you

Back