Looking for a 1" Full Port 1/4 Turn Stainless Steel Hose Bibb

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sonnaps

Reaction score
I am trying to find a 1" Full Port 1/4 Turn Stainless Steel Hose Bibb but with no luck. The closest I could find is this Legend Valve 1" T-531HP HEAVY HOSE BIBB 107-265 | Zoro or this https://www.amazon.com/PlumBest-B59100R-1-Inch-Cast-Brass/dp/B0069QYXN4/ which are made of brass and are 1" MNPT on one side and 1" GHT on the other. My only concern is that this isn't a full port valve. These stem type valves have a bottle neck in the center which kind of defeat the purpose for a full flow valve.

Anyone know of any specialty website to find what I am looking for? I know I can use a stainless full port ball valve and adapters and such to get a 1" GHT connection, but that just leads to more points of possible failure with added adapters. Attached is what I would have to hobble together to try to make what I am looking for. I want it to angle down like a regular hose bibb. It's a combination of elbows, adapters, nipples, and the $30 1" MNPT to 1" GHT adapter to get to it.

Stainless is my preference but brass would be fine at this point.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-03 153711.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-03 153711.png
    108.8 KB · Views: 0
Are you working on something super special ?

If not, just use a 3/4” ballvalve with a 3/4x hose thread adapter.

3/4-1” “ hose faucets” are typically NOT full port. They just have the proper inlet thread of either 3/4 or 1”.

Back