leak detector

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hypnotist

Reaction score
I have water leak possibly under floor , hope not underground. Pipe under floor is recalled polybutelene pipe which was not replaced during recall because was not aware of recall. Any way. y question. Is there any instrument such as an infrared laser heat detector from Raytec that I can use to detect the leak location or does anybody have any idea.. as to how i can find the leak other than removing the floor , which I may have to do help.
e-mail [email protected]

There are company's that do a leak detect and they will find where the leak is before jack hammering up the floor. Just look in your area for someone that does it. As far as getting the tool I'm not totally sure what they use to find the leak

find a good leak detector company and have them find leak. If i were you i would just repipe house and get it over with it will save you tons of money in the long run. that poly pipe is crap. it will cost you more to keep patching the bad spots then to just repipe the house

Latest posts

Back