Is there an adapter for Pex to braided stainless faucet

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave_in_seattme

Reaction score
469D49B3-A3B3-4344-93B9-72A479CFE3DC.jpeg

I just installed a new vanity in our cabin. The supply lines that come up are Pex. Is there an adapter from these to the faucet lines or is there a better way to make these connections? Thanks in advance for any help!

I would suggest Sharkbite straight stops. Slice the PEX nuts off and discard.
I recommend a PVC/PEX plastic cutter for safety and relatively clean cuts.

Like @breplum indicated but more detail: it looks like from the photo that you don't have stop valves on those ½" PEX supply lines; if you don't, you definitely need them. The SharkBite (other brands too, such as Watts or BlueHawk along with some compression fittings) comes in a ⅜" compression (what you need to connect your faucet lines to) with a ½" Sharkbite on the other end (to connect to your PEX) and the shutoff between them. Any home center should have these. Note that despite the fact that these are ⅜" compression on one end you are not using compression fittings; the ends of your faucet lines are ⅜" thread with an o-ring.

There are probably stop valves, just not in the pic. That’s just a guess though.

Latest posts

Back