Im starting a Hydrojetting and drain cleaning company

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baird1971

Reaction score
Can anyone point me in the right direction on were I can find a site in which I can down load a work order contract in which I can protect my self from liability from existing broken pipes etc, or not liable for unseen damage if customer choices not to camera inspect. Something along those lines.

Thanks buddy but couldn't find what I need on there. Any other ideas? Anyone? To all drain guys what do you have your customers sign before you begin the job?

If your starting a new company get off on the right foot. You need invoices with the name of your company along with phone # and address. information on them. Nebs will put anything you ask them to on the invoice, including disclaimers. First impressions are important when trying to build a customer base. Just using something you copy of the internet wouldn't do that for you.

John

I loved the sire don't get me wrong I plan on using the site for everything you say, I just don't know what I should say in my disclaimer to protect myself. I live in Florida and were I live there are a few thousand houses and commercial buildings that were built with cast iron and only two companies that offer hydrojetting in the area. I want to tap into that market, the price that they give these people is from $3500-4500 to descale. I want a piece of the pie. I have been in plumbing for 20 years in all phases but just need to figure out what to put in disclaimer when that is the least experience I have. Any suggestions?

Also John what should I do about the address on the invoice if I am just starting out of my own garage and my office a spare room in my house. Do you think a PO box looks shady?

Use your home address it looks better then a PO box. I would try to get a copy of your competitors invoice. That may give you some idea's of your own. Try to keep the disclaimer as short as possible. You don't what to give the appearance that you won't stand behind your work.

John

Last edited:
As a consumer, I despise companies who advertise that they have been doing great service since _ _ _ _, then list the year they were born.

Back