Identify bathroom faucet

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dovid Elliot Gross

Reaction score
I need to replace the leaky cartridges on this set. Can you identify make and model? They are probably around 25 years old, installed by the previous owner.

It looks like you just pry off the c/h caps app i the handles and unscrew with a phillips driver.

Attachments

• IMG_20200823_130323.jpg
    IMG_20200823_130323.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20200823_130331.jpg
    IMG_20200823_130331.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 13
I tried replacing the washer. Once the handle was off, didn't see a holding nut atop the decorative base. I'm guessing the decorative base either pulls straight up or can be unscrewed as a unit. Wouldn't budge. Any suggestions? Does anyone know if this lifts off or unscrews, and how to get it to budge without marring it?

Thanks for the suggestion. Is a cheapie Home Depot or Harbor Freight OK for this? Or should I get a better quality tool?

I generally like quality tools, but I don't know that I would ever need to use this again.

A cheap strap wrench is like a cheap parachute.

A good strap wrench will have more mojo.

If your handles actually do unscrew, they are often stuck on from years of hardened minerals from leaks.

Harbor Freight or HD is ok if the tool has a good tight strap with good grip.

Sometimes you can even get by with just a sheet of gasket rubber wrapped around the faucet handle base, to increase your hand grip.

Back