Help ID’ing shower handle

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shack90

Reaction score
I moved into my house about two years ago and want to upgrade my shower handle and trim plate but I don’t see any branding or letters on it.

I replaced the shower head a while back and don’t have the old one so I can’t glean any info from that.

I’d like to know the brand before I go buy a new one and start taking this thing apart to try and figure out what kind of valve is behind it. Can anyone help me out?

1695851490164.jpeg
1695851510610.jpeg
1695851531144.jpeg

I would seal around that spout when you get a chance. Unless that black color around it is mold on top of a bead of silicone. It appears to be open crack but maybe it's black mold.

Thanks guys. I’ll def seal it up asap. So if I purchase a single handle trim kit to replace that mixet; do I need to purchase another mixet or can I go with a different brand? I’d like to go with another brand but I’ve never done this before and am worried about compatibility.

No, you are stuck with Mixit brand covers. Fortunately, they have many style replacements available. I too have a Mixit shower, and have been looking for upgrades to match it.

Latest posts

Back