Flomatic Cycle Gard Valve

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are bullying again. But they are all close copies of the Cycle Stop Valve. They made several changes after my patent expired. Ask Nick who runs Flomatic, he will readily admit to copying me. The bigger the Constant Pressure pie, the larger my slice will be. Thanks for promoting constant pressure valves anyway you do it.

I might make copy’s of everyone’s copies.

Copy ? 🤣

If you were Mr Moen, could I talk about Delta faucets on this forum ? 🤡

That is the problem. You understand Moen and Delta, just not Goulds or Grundfos.
That’s your opinion. And you’re welcome to have it.

The line gets drawn at you telling me what I can and can’t talk about.

That’s not acceptable. You’ll just have to agree to disagree.

I welcome anyone here, including Valveman's competitors. If they choose to not come in here, that is their choice. Maybe that will tell you a bit about the others.

I welcome anyone here, including Valveman's competitors. If they choose to not come in here, that is their choice. Maybe that will tell you a bit about the others.
And I would appreciate the company and the help. Keeping the Internet free of misinformation about constant pressure valves has been a full time job for a long time. Where are you Nick, Matt, Dan? Lol!

Valveman, looked at your site and have a question. Is the plastic valve the same as the stainless, other than not adjustable?

Joe H

Back