Fitting Help

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MPD224

Reaction score
This is my first post to the forum and I will say up front I am not working on a plumbing project. However, the project that I am working on, I'm pretty sure is using a plumbing fitting. Can anyone tell me from the my photos if this is a plumbing fitting and if so, what is the name of it? I have scoured the standard box stores and have come up with nothing. The photos are for a device that picks up hockey pucks and stores them in a tube. I am just trying to figure out the black fitting and the rest I can fabricate out of PVC. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the reply and I was afraid that it is a specialty part. The reason I asked is that I read an article that they originally came up with the idea while working on a plumbing project, which led me to believe that it may be some type of specialty rubber fitting that is already produced for a plumbing need. Thanks again.

That is not a plumbing fitting. It looks like a custom fabricated part. A plumbing fitting that appears to be similar is a toilet flange. Google Images search for Sioux Chief Toilet Flange and look at your results.

Latest posts

Back