Electric eel model c

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jburke

Reaction score
Hey everyone, 1st post here. I have an electric eel model c, that was given to me along with about 150' of cable. I was extremely excited at first, cause that's worth quite a lot of money. Come to find out the sectional cable is rigid c10 3/4 inch. What's the best way to adapt that cable to the eel?

Hey everyone, 1st post here. I have an electric eel model c, that was given to me along with about 150' of cable. I was extremely excited at first, cause that's worth quite a lot of money. Come to find out the sectional cable is rigid c10 3/4 inch. What's the best way to adapt that cable to the eel?
Eel cable and ridgid are not the same wont work together. What you can do , is take an old junk ridgid cable end and weld a shaft on the inside of an old end u cut off the hook it up to hole hog drill. Theres info on the web. Drill eel setup

You have 10 15' sections of ridgid cable? try to sell it and get the right cable

Latest posts

Back