Dishwasher supply/outlet box

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meplumbing

Reaction score
Anyone know of a manufacturer/brand that sells dishwasher supply and discharge box, similar to those used for washing machines.

I need this for a new construction project. I'm aware of the standard, under the sink options, but my customer wants isolated supply and drain, similar to his washing machine.

alternatively, is anyone aware of any drawbacks in using a washing machine box for a dishwBesides outside of the hot supply being unnecessary, so I can remove it...)

Thanks all

...my customer wants isolated supply and drain, similar to his washing machine.

alternatively, is anyone aware of any drawbacks in using a washing machine box for a dishwBesides outside of the hot supply being unnecessary, so I can remove it...)

Thanks all

Did he say why... :confused:

There are bare boxes available that will allow you to plumb it anyways you want it. Maybe run it by the inspector before fabricating?

Reactions: SHR
just ue a 3/8'' valve in a ice maker box.

why in the hell would someone o somo thing this dub i have no idea

you are aware that you are required to have a 1'' air gap if you use a stand pipe. and in doing so that water is going to go splashing around

comes a time when you have to tell a client

yes i understand what you want, we can do it, you need to be aware we advise against it because........................
so i will have to ask you to sign this paper, stating we have installed this the way you want it, and to come back to change it later is not warranty

Reactions: SHR
Back