Delta Bellini Faucet sudden low flow... Sprayer works fine.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edom31

Reaction score
Greeting folks.

I have a Delta Bellini faucet (who knows how old). We bought the house in 2019 and it was there already. I had to replace the sprayer hose once before, and the cartridge...

Today, suddenly, the flow just dropped!

I changed the cartridge (which was sticky again), same flow.

I took out the aerator and the mesh disintegrated in my hand. I open the faucet sans aerator, same low flow. I put the old aerator back sans mesh, same low flow.

I took off the feeding hose, but it seemed well, then decided to try the sprayer, and the sprayer has pep in it, so the trouble is in the faucet...

Video below of the flow AFTER I did all the above and resembled. As you can see, the sprayer sprays nicely.

Is the faucet done for? If I change it, any models I can check out with the 4-hole configuration like the Bellini? A new Bellini set runs me north of $200 locally at the big-box blue hardware store, and no they do not sell the faucet by itself (or at least I did not find it).

Thanks!
View attachment 20230511_205227.mp4

Ed

The problem is the diverter.

I would have to look it up but I believe that faucets diverter is built into the side sprayer hose.

Rp53880 is the part number. Looks like yours is stainless finish.

So it’s probably RP53880SS

The diverter is built into the hose assembly. It’s common when they go bad to reduce the flow to the spout.

They make a plug that you could blank off of sprayer hose connnection if you didn’t want it.

Rp53880 is the part number. Looks like yours is stainless finish.

So it’s probably RP53880SS

The diverter is built into the hose assembly. It’s common when they go bad to reduce the flow to the spout.

They make a plug that you could blank off of sprayer hose connnection if you didn’t want it.
Thanks for looking this up. But if it is the diverter, it is not sold as a part... those parts you provide are the sprayers.

The diverter is built into the hose assembly that goes into the faucet, everything else (feed hose and sprayer) connects into the diverter and can be obtained separately.

See picture atttached, what's encased in the red "arrow" is my issue (I think) that is the main diverter, not numbered as a part :(Screenshot 2023-05-11 at 11.43.51 PM.jpeg

Again……the diverter is built into the sprayer hose.

Replace the sprayer hose.

I provided the part number. That’s all I can do for you.

Good luck

Again……the diverter is built into the sprayer hose.

Replace the sprayer hose.

I provided the part number. That’s all I can do for you.

Good luck
Thank you, gotcha... I realize what you mean now.

I can't believe it, I just installed that new sprayer hose a year ago (March 2021)! Delta brand too...

What a bummer.

Thank you, gotcha... I realize what you mean now.

I can't believe it, I just installed that new sprayer hose a year ago (March 2021)! Delta brand too...

What a bummer.
March 2021 was two years ago.

Yeah, I don’t know, things break. Make them warranty it.

Latest posts

Back