corner toilet advice

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can vouch for the toto toilets. I like the drake or the carusoe. Personally I'm a fan of the American Standard cadet 3. But toto toilets are definitely my second choice without a doubt. Never installed a cimmaron but have heard good things

Hello all, new to the board and this is my fist post.

I just bought an old house with a very cramped toliet, to the right facing the toilet is roughly 10" to the wall from center of drain.

I've been considering my options and think a Compact toilets for small spaces would be my best bet.

So does anyone have any experience with corner toilets? Will they do a good job and what would be a good one to go with?

Thanks, Jeff

Hello,
I think corner toilet is the best option to use because As they’re not longer in length because of the concealed cistern that is installed behind the wall less space is needed to fit a back to wall bathroom. Their shorter length makes them perfect for little bathrooms, ensuites or under-stair toilets. Back to wall bathrooms may also be wall mounted, which are easier to wash and need less space.

Latest posts

Back