common water supply diagram for multi level condominiums

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boostin

Reaction score
Does anyone have a diagram that would show common water supply routes in a multi level condominium project? Do these type of condo projects that all share common resources like water and sewage in hoa price include connected water piping from each level? Where does the piping typically go when routed from a furnace room to a bathroom on a top level? Would the pipes be all underneath the floor or in the ceiling? Is this something I need to worry about possibly hitting with screws when tiling a bathroom and kitchen?

all condo's are piped different. they are built by different contractors, different sub contractors, different architects
laws are different state to state, typically, if the unit is available for sale, it has its own system,, if rented, the systems could be conbined
just tiling, you should be fine, if nail plates were used

Reactions: SHR
all condo's are piped different. they are built by different contractors, different sub contractors, different architects
laws are different state to state, typically, if the unit is available for sale, it has its own system,, if rented, the systems could be conbined
just tiling, you should be fine, if nail plates were used

I just removed the vanity and noticed the copper water supply lines come straight out of the ground so I am a bit concerned of striking them when screwing the backer board into the floor. I wish I could get a visual on the piping layout. I do know these condos used to be apartments and the hoa fee covers all water and sewage which makes me think they prob do share piping? Was not sure if there is a common designed used in these builds.

Back