ATU Septic question/help

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ge0rgiaboy

Reaction score
Good afternoon, my first post here due to an issue I can't for the life of me figure out. Here go's, I have an ATU septic system and one of the tanks has a sewage ejector pump that needs changing out, no biggie, got that part handled, my issue is with the tank itself, I'm needing to install a riser and lid to the tank but there's no concrete base/pad around the tank to attach an adapter. EVERY adapter I see online requires you attaching the adapter to the concrete base which I don't have. I don't mind pouring a new pad but if I absolutely have to, but I really don't... Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks! Picture below of my situation....

IMG_6447.jpg

That black pipe is your riser & you can do 1 of 2 things.
1) you can get a Tuf-Tite adapter to go from ADS pipe (you will need to know the inside diameter) to Tuf-Tite then put on however risers you want & a lid
2) Dig all the way down to the tank & put a longer piece of ADS pipe on the tank. or Tuf-Tite risers.

Wow, thank you for the help! EVERY adapter I've seen calls out to attach to a concrete pad which I obviously do not have, this particular brand adapter will save me big time, again thank you!

Back