What in tarnation is this water supply line and can it be replaces

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fknorco

Reaction score
Alright so long story short

1. Buy a second bidet because husband became part of bidet fan club
  2. Can't install it because the angle between the supply line, t-valve, and toilet seat is too awkward
  3. Go to Walmart and like an idiot I am buy a water line REPLACEMENT instead of extender
  4. Whatever, I am too darn lazy to drive and live in the middle of nowhere
  5. Look up how to replace the stupid thing but of course! My shut off valve set up looks nothing like the videos
  6. Tried to unscrew the top of the shut off valve but it doesn't move but it will rotate on the bottom.
So how do I replace this? If it's easier to get an extender I will I'm just not going into town for a couple of days but I would really like to get this fixed before then. Sorry for the crappy pictures I was trying to hold a flashlight and take a picture at the same time

20240221_201050.jpg

20240221_201327.jpg

Show us the connection to the toilet tank. This is my hookup. FLUSH THE TOILET TO DRAIN THE TANK.Turn your valve off and disconnect line from the tank , install the T and your bidet supply line. Hope this helps .IMG_5369.jpeg

Latest posts

Back