Water recirc pump

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tonebone

Reaction score
Installed a Watts recirc pump, put blender valve under kitchen sink since it is furthest away. Hot water is fairly quickly available under kitchen sink, others are much improved, but not what I expected. My house is on a Manablock system, is the recirc pump as effective on this distribution block?

Not a expert on these systems but a master plumber and I would advise reaching out the the manufacturer of your Manablock system. They will give your the best setup for there systems. No one is going to take a shot in the dark without knowing more...

Installed a Watts recirc pump, put blender valve under kitchen sink since it is furthest away. Hot water is fairly quickly available under kitchen sink, others are much improved, but not what I expected. My house is on a Manablock system, is the recirc pump as effective on this distribution block?
No, it’ll only be warm from the water heater to the manobloc manifold and to the fixture that you have the bypass valve under.

Manobloc is typically a home run system where each fixture has its own hot/cold water line.

Last edited:
So if I want quicker hot water to a fixture, I probably need to put a blender valve at that fixture as well…….?

Latest posts

Back