New Construction Small Bathroom/Kitchen System Help

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeterPiper

Reaction score
Greetings all!
My family and I moved from SW Wisconsin to the Olympic Peninsula of Washington about 3 years ago. We are building our house ourselves and are about 70% done. It's time for plumbing. The footprint here is pretty small, one bathroom on the ground floor with a shower, toilet, sink, then a kitchen sink, dishwasher, and washer on the opposite wall. There's pipes in the slab done by a pro, and septic is done and hooked up and water is in the house in the shower stubb wall. Here's some drawings that will hopefully make some of what I'm intending to do clear. What I don't have shown in the drawings are the vents, as I'm unsure about this. If my vents can be 1.5", then I plan to tie the pairs together in the walls, and then tie those together in the ceiling above the bathroom and bring them to a main stack to go up the outer wall and out the roof. The pipes for the washer will not be in the wall, as we changed the location of the washer from sharing the bathroom wall to 6' away from the wall and I can't run 2" pipe inside that wall.
Thanks,
Peter.

Above is a pdf, but here is the first one, showing the pipes in the slab, and the washer piping detail.

Attachments

• Slab & Washer.png
    Slab & Washer.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Showing the piping for the bathroom sink, and for the kitchen sink that would be on the other side of the wall.

Attachments

• Bath Sink, Kit Sink.png
    Bath Sink, Kit Sink.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
A detail of the washer and kitchen sink piping.

Attachments

• Washer, Kit Sink Detail.png
    Washer, Kit Sink Detail.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Photos of the some of the drawing areas to help make it clear. The black 1 1/2" pipe hooked up to the 2" drain pipe in the toilet area is temporary to we can run the washer.

Attachments

• IMG_9906.jpeg
    IMG_9906.jpeg
    109.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9907.jpeg
    IMG_9907.jpeg
    78.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9908.jpeg
    IMG_9908.jpeg
    125.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9909.jpeg
    IMG_9909.jpeg