How to remove faucet with this bar underneath the sink.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelton Skinner

Reaction score
I don't know how to remove the faucet to replace with this type of setup. How do you get the bar off?

faucet.jpg

Remove the plastic clips from the top that hold the escutcheons on.

Then the “ bar “ will drop down and out 🐸.

Remove the plastic clips from the top that hold the escutcheons on.

Then the “ bar “ will drop down and out 🐸.
How do you remove the clips? Do they just pull off? Are you saying clips on top of the sink where the faucet handles are?

How do you remove the clips? Do they just pull off? Are you saying clips on top of the sink where the faucet handles are?
Take the handles off. The round escutcheons that contact the sink, those are secured by plastic clips. Remove the clips and the escutcheons will come off allowing the body of the faucet to drop down through the sink.

That’s as clear as I can put it.

Take the handles off. The round escutcheons that contact the sink, those are secured by plastic clips. Remove the clips and the escutcheons will come off allowing the body of the faucet to drop down through the sink.

That’s as clear as I can put it.
Thank you. I will try tonight.

0287F024-97BA-495B-BA57-2B921EF4C0B8.jpeg

Remove the clip, item number 3 from location number 5 as pictured. The escutcheons will then slide off the top and the valve will drop through the sink.

Back