Best place to sell full set caulking tools.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhr4223

Reaction score
I'd like to know if this forum is the best place to sell my XH cast iron caulking tools, and if not, any suggestions on where the best place would be to sell it all. It includes a propane mounted melting pot with three different sized ladles, all of the lead and oakum caulking tools, including the curved ones for caulking behind the pipe, and two horizontal lead runners. The propane tank hasn't been used in years so it would have to be re-certified before it could be re-filled. While No Hub cast iron and PVC have replaced 90% of all sewer line installations today, there are still many occasions where these tools would be needed. I will be selling these for a fraction of the cost that it would take to buy them new. I can supply pictures for any interested parties, and all suggestions would be welcomed.

Ive never seen a full set of leading tools, and would apprecoate a picture of it, as well as your asking price.

If you are professional, PlumbingZone and the rednecks there. Identify yourself via introduction but, EBAY might be (without the propane tank) a better choice.

Last edited:
i am not going to sell my old tools. i find great pleasure on looking around my shop ( i have been retired for several years now) and seeing my old tools like caulking tools, plumb bob, hack saw, timing light to adjust timing, 10 degrees before top dead centre. lol. they are old friends

My neighbor, a retired contractor, gave me all his power tools because he knows where to get them if he needs them back. Come to think of it, i should charge him a storage fee!

Latest posts

Back