Basin Wrench Recommendations

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JIMMIEM

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need to buy a new basin wrench and would appreciate some recommendations. Will use this for kitchen and bathroom sinks.
Thank You

Ridgid adjustable.

I think they make a large jaw and a small jaw. Get both

For the larger one, as much as you’d use it.m, get this one.

https://www.amazon.com/General-Tool...ocphy=9012987&hvtargid=pla-423213507582&psc=1Thank Y
Thank You.
I climbed under both the kitchen and bathroom sinks to see what sizes I'd be dealing with. Both are Kohler faucets. The bathroom had a toggle securing it. It gets tightened by removing the stopper rod and using a hex wrench to tighten the bolt to snug the toggle. The kitchen has a long bolt that a 3/8" socket fits. But now I have a Basin wrench for any future work.

i have found that the best plumbing tools by far is Ridgid, also garanntee for life not mater how you broke it
Here's an interesting Ridgid note:
The red and the grey tools marked Ridgid are always made by Emerson, the company that bought the original Ridgid Tool Company.

The orange tools labeled Ridgid could have been made by any of many companies who license the Ridgid name from Emerson. Most often, they are TTI tools. I think Emerson also makes some orange Rdigid.

I've accidentally proven what Arctic Bill said about Ridigd's hand tool (red & grey) guarantee many times. There is never, ever a replacement problem. (And they are hard to damage)

Who Owns Which Tool Name? Power Tool Manufacturers and Who Really Owns Them - 2023

Paul

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back