Grandpa's introduction

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

callgrandpa

Reaction score
This is Grandpa. I have held 2 Master plumbing licences in Texas and NEVADA, and 2 journeyman plumbing licences in Washington and Idaho State. Most my life I have been a licensed service tech but also before that was a water treatment plant operator, and municipal craftsman.

Welcome. there is a mixed bunch of regulars here and new input from knowledgeable craftsman are welcome.

You moved around a lot. They run you out of town or were you just looking for greener pasture elsewhere? ;)

Hi David, we like to travel a lot and we especially like the sunshine states. One thing nice about being a plumber you can move just about any where and find a job the next day.

Frodo it begins with your water purveyor. If you lived in Seattle you would get good softwater from the tap that doesn't taste to bad. If you lived in the southwest I tell people if you drink the water there you don't have to take Geritol.

Latest posts

Back