3/4" threaded bulkhead fitting for 1" hole

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RawToast

Reaction score
Hello Plumbing Forum community!

I am looking for a bulkhead fitting that has a 3/4" outside threading on at least one side, but not necessarily both. It must be able to fit in a 1" hole. This fitting is preferably PVC, but any non-copper fitting with these dimensions would do.

I know for a fact that this fitting exists because I have bought it before. What I found was a gray PVC fitting, I believe intended for use with plastic electrical conduit tubing. I purchased it at Home Depot, but when I returned to buy another one, I was told that this item is not up to code in NYC anymore, so they stopped carrying it. I have been to over a dozen hardware stores around the city looking for this fitting, and I have scoured the internet pretty thoroughly, but I have found nothing.

Please let me know if you can think of anywhere that might sell this item, or even just some good search terms to use for online search.

Thanks for reading my long post!

What I found was a gray PVC fitting, I believe intended for use with plastic electrical conduit tubing. I purchased it at Home Depot, but when I returned to buy another one, I was told that this item is not up to code in NYC anymore, so they stopped carrying it.

Total BS lies from the HD salespeople. Not unusual and just one of the many reasons I HATE HD. The fitting will be fine for whatever you want to use it for. They are still readily available on plumbing supply websites and Menards carries in-stock. Search and you shall find.

Yea I order the manufacturer part from price pfister and it did not mate up to the faucet. The plumber that did the install modified the connection. Anyway after 7 years it was time fir an upgrade so I bought and installed a new one today.

Thanks for the reply though

a word of advice next time you want a plumbing fitting

go to a plumbing supply house. where they sell just plumbing. forget hardware stores
go to the back, in a door marked counter sales. nod hello to the 2 or 3 plumbers drinking coffee. hand the guy behind the counter a bag with your stuff on it. tell him you want that

Latest posts

Back