Cleaning an HTP Versa Hydro

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jklingel

Reaction score
WILLING TO PAY FOR HELP, BTW.
I asked before and got little info, so I thought I'd try again. I have a pro coming out to clean my HTP, but he has not worked on an HTP before; no one in Fairbanks has, to my knowledge. We are trying to find some kind of material, such as a repair manual, to give some guidance on what to do to clean it. HTP is of zero help, which is frustrating. Surely there is something written up somewhere. Does anyone know where to locate any type of manual? If you know, please let me know here and I will pass it on to my "boiler man" or have him contact you directly if you are willing to help him out. It is Midnight Sun Heating, FYI. Thanks very much. john

Last edited:
You may want to contact the manufacturer to see if they have someone local.

If the manufacturer has no info then not sure what you could do. They are pretty much who we rely on for maintenance and operation instructions.

Roger that, and thanks. They just say "RTFM", which is pretty minimal. I'll keep looking for someone in the area, or just stink-can the boiler and get one that has parts/personnel locally. I should have researched this more instead of trusting a builder I know. Good machine, but everything needs maintenance now and then, so it is next to useless for me if it can't be cleaned. Hmmm. Cheers. john

Latest posts

Back