Need 3/4" nipple cut and threaded!

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ultarnr

Reaction score
So every plumbing location, big box store and small cant help me out. I need a 3/4" x 6.5" threaded galvanized pipe. All stores carry 4,5,6 and 8" nipple.
When i tried to get a 8" nipple cut to 6.5 end to end and threaded, i was told it was too short to cut(min. 24" "to clamp down").

Hoping someone here with the supply and tools could help me out. Willing to pay for shipping and cutting cost.

Thanks

Use copper or brass...make your own. Get a piece of pipe and two male adapters, make any size you want or get a brass nipple longer than what you need, cut it to length and sol-fos it back together.

If anything use a two 3" nipples with a coupling. Probably damn close to 6.5" or even a 2.5 and 3 if two 3s are too long

I'm going threw a 4x4 and two 2x4s lined up with a 1 1/4 hole and to end caps.

This is for a squat cage I built. This will be holding weight...approx 300 lbs so I want to stick with steel.

And I cant attach two 3" pieces because I could have to drill a bigger hole and find a cap with a bigger lip to still screw on to the 3/4 pipe

20160104_100619.jpg

Latest posts

Back