Who Knows what this part is?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billy209

Reaction score
I need a new one but cannot find the exact part. I see things like a Tee valve but its doesnt look like this. It has three 1" ends with two holes for pressure switch and gauge and a plug on the front(or probably a relief)

20191008_200322.jpg

Why bother trying to find the exact same tee with small threaded tappings on the sides?
Just change it to a cross and add whatever you need from there.act same tee with small threaded tappings on the sides?
Or change to whatever you want to get the connection sizes you want.

I can't see if that valve is connected to something. You could possibly add an addition tee or two in there.

And drill my own holes and tap it to fit the pressure gauge? I am limited on the room I have between the well casing, tank, and line going into the house. Kinda hoping to find something the same dimensions so I would not have to build a new well house. I looked for hours for anything that might work but haven't seen anything yet that I could buy.

You should be able to find side outlet tees. You could add smaller fittings as required for gauge and pressure switch.

Latest posts

Back