Who IS Huma Mahmood Abedin ?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So go ahead and use this kind of twisted BS as an excuse to vote for that jackwad Trump.

Does it make you feel good to need to use such crap to justify your support for such a freaking piece of human garbage?

What have we come to, that the two likely successors to the position of highest power in the most influential country on the planet are such suspect pieces of lowlife?

I have never been ashamed of my country, until right now.

So go ahead and use this kind of twisted BS as an excuse to vote for that jackwad Trump.

Does it make you feel good to need to use such crap to justify your support for such a freaking piece of human garbage?

What have we come to, that the two likely successors to the position of highest power in the most influential country on the planet are such suspect pieces of lowlife?

I have never been ashamed of my country, until right now.

Tell us how you really feel?

Just curious why you think he is a Jackwad? Not trying to start an argument, just trying to educate myself.

Starting with his public persona. Denigrate others, and build himself up. He is the best, the most awesome, the greatest.

On to his business practices. Use eminent domain to force others to sell their property to his developments, attempt to basically bribe the property owner's attorneys, use bankruptcy to keep from having to pay the people and businesses who supplied him with goods and services, loose other people's money and then use that loss to not pay taxes. Supply his name to a scam that was supposed to teach people how to make money in real estate.

Oh, and he was SO unjustly accused of what could be a prosecutable offense 11 different times, after he bragged about having done it. But all of those women were obviously liars.

You and I are both trying to make a business work the honest and straightforward way. Both of us are raising daughters that we will one day send out into the world as young women. That jackass is antithetic to both of those goals.

And we haven't even gotten around to his divisive and racist rhetoric.

I personally would rather have a guy who "kissed" a hooker 18 years ago than to have my children and grandchildren killed by that idiot beotch who could care less about our military such as in Benghazi, as her hubby inserts cigars into women, and all her pay to play situations which will result in serious ramnifications when she has to rule against these corrupt countries. Just sayin'...

Starting with his public persona. Denigrate others, and build himself up. He is the best, the most awesome, the greatest.

On to his business practices. Use eminent domain to force others to sell their property to his developments, attempt to basically bribe the property owner's attorneys, use bankruptcy to keep from having to pay the people and businesses who supplied him with goods and services, loose other people's money and then use that loss to not pay taxes. Supply his name to a scam that was supposed to teach people how to make money in real estate.

Oh, and he was SO unjustly accused of what could be a prosecutable offense 11 different times, after he bragged about having done it. But all of those women were obviously liars.

You and I are both trying to make a business work the honest and straightforward way. Both of us are raising daughters that we will one day send out into the world as young women. That jackass is antithetic to both of those goals.

And we haven't even gotten around to his divisive and racist rhetoric.

It's funny how you can use this same argument about the Clintons.

Just wondering why anyone would throw your vote away?

At least you won't be voting for crooked Killary!

Yeah, Trump would not be my first choice, but for me it represents my personal protest towards mainstream politics, and to let them know anyone who attempts to remove my Second Amendment rights is on the wrong side of America.

That is who I am voting for. I believe that he is the best candidate, but to be honest, he could be better. And his choice for VP really worries me.

I am not for legalizing drugs. Don't need any more reasons to make it easier for our youth to start smoking pot I don't care how much money it brings in.

I worry about the day and months after election results are posted. If it goes a certain way I expect mob violence to happen more and more.

Many of the gun and survival forums members are buying extremely large amounts of guns and ammo today, expecting only bad things from today's election.

Yes, you can. These two are a stinging indictment of our current political process, and SHOULD be the reason that we finally change it.

Hey Fish, look, you said it right here, we need to change it.
trump is our only chance to change, Your guy has what ? 10% of the votes.
he is doing us no good, Hillary is a vote for same old same old
IF..YOU REALLY want change like you say you do, the only logical choice is Trump.

think about big guy, Trump is a big mouth and jerk
but he is not a traitor to his country
I can look the other way on a jerk, i can not on a traitor

Many of the gun and survival forums members are buying extremely large amounts of guns and ammo today, expecting only bad things from today's election.

4 spam cans of 7.62x39 AK food 660 rds each 2600.+-

maxresdefault.jpg

Just wondering why anyone would throw your vote away?

At least you won't be voting for crooked Killary!

Yeah, Trump would not be my first choice, but for me it represents my personal protest towards mainstream politics, and to let them know anyone who attempts to remove my Second Amendment rights is on the wrong side of America.

Throwing your vote away. A very interesting idea. If your candidate wins your district by popular vote, but the delegate decides to pick the other candidate for the electoral vote, then hasn't your vote been thrown away?
If you don't believe in your candidate, but you are just supporting the party, aren't you throwing your vote away?
If you don't believe either candidate is worthy, but are just picking the lesser of two evils, aren't you throwing your vote away?
I believe in the ideas and principles of Gary Johnson. I believe Gary Johnson would make a good president. I believe Gary Johnson is the best candidate with the best track record as a politician and I can honestly say to myself that when I vote I am also being true to myself.
Being true to yourself takes priority over all other truths, because that is where it all starts.
So I'm not throwing my vote away, by any means, but I do believe that most Americans are, because most Americans aren't being true to themselves.

Throwing your vote away. A very interesting idea. If your candidate wins your district by popular vote, but the delegate decides to pick the other candidate for the electoral vote, then hasn't your vote been thrown away?
If you don't believe in your candidate, but you are just supporting the party, aren't you throwing your vote away?
If you don't believe either candidate is worthy, but are just picking the lesser of two evils, aren't you throwing your vote away?
I believe in the ideas and principles of Gary Johnson. I believe Gary Johnson would make a good president. I believe Gary Johnson is the best candidate with the best track record as a politician and I can honestly say to myself that when I vote I am also being true to myself.
Being true to yourself takes priority over all other truths, because that is where it all starts.
So I'm not throwing my vote away, by any means, but I do believe that most Americans are, because most Americans aren't being true to themselves.

I agree being True to yourself is what you need to do. To me it doesn't matter who you vote for as long as you educate yourself on why you are voting for this person. It makes me cringe to hear that people are voting on Race, sex or because a celebrity told you to. I always tell people to vote for the person that is going to help you in your personal life the most.

Latest posts

Back