Where to find one of these

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nobody291

Reaction score
I'm not sure what this product is called, but I'd like to find another one. It's for underwater use in our pool with a pump. I got this one with a water feature I bought on Amazon, but the seller doesn't have spare parts. I've tried every search term I can think of on Google; can anyone provide any help on how to find another?
FlowReg.jpg

Thanks!
Eric

Contact a pool store or bring it to them.
Looks like some kind of adapter to go from fine to coarse thread.
You can make your own from brass or stainless and maybe pvc, with a coupling to join the pieces, you just need to find what sizes each end will thread into without forcing it.

It's an adapter of some sort one side looks like mnpt the other is specific to whatever to hooks to.

This is just what my eye sees from your picture. I could be wrong about the mnpt part but I think most people would call that an adapter.

If this is for a pool fountain, it would be an adapter to screw one side into the jets on the side of your pool onto the threaded hose attaching to the fountain. You will need the manufacturer of the pool accessory to help you.

Back