What's the weather like where you are?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it's about 36 out right now and should warm up to about 60 today. It's a good thing I mainly packed shorts for this job.

It's about to start pouring here, and I rode the bike to work today. Arghhhh. And I mean Bicycle. I'm not cool enough for a motorcycle.

Until they have a flat, and you have to walk. Jeep is in the shop, couldn't run down the problem.

You should know about a great forum to assist you in diagnosing your jeep problem. It's called "Jeep Forum" and hear it's great! :p

I know, I used it, turns out my Thermostat, Radiator, and water pump all need replacement. It's my DD and don't have the time (and I'm a moron) to fix it myself. I get it back Friday.

I agree. Sounds more like a great salesman. I'm surprised they didn't recommend an air change for the tires!

I know the likeliness of all three going out is minimal, but the thermostat was rusted, the previous owner had used a stop leak for the radiator, I decided to replace that before there was any other issues, and no coolant is being circulated so...

I went over it with the guy, I sold myself on the radiator and thermostat.

Mine looks like a headache fixing to happen.

Stop riding with a blindfold on!

BTW the weather in 47 and raining today.

Stop riding with a blindfold on!

BTW the weather in 47 and raining today.

I can't help it, it's always been there, and I always forget about it.

77 and a little cloudy. Nice day though.

Yeah, got back early this AM. Just went over to attend my nephew's wedding, take in a little beach time, and visit with some relatives. As they say, "It's good to be home!"

Mid 80's today, mid 60's tonight, and we haven't seen a drop of rain yet this month. Supposedly, we are on track to have the driest October on record.

Latest posts

Back