What's the weather like where you are?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you actually follow up on that at the ripe old age of 19, you will be a rich man by the time you are as ancient as havasu. (Insert appropriate smiley here)

I didn't get into debt till I was in my early 30's, always did everything with cash. Should've stayed that way.

I resemble that remark!

Seriously, when I was still in diapers, at about the same age as Phish, I was told to sink away everything possible for when I retired. I thought that was gibberish, and spent my money like a drunken sailor. As retirement started creeping closer, I did sock away as much as I could, but just wonder what life would have been like if I heeded that advice!

I wouldn't change a thing. All the things I have done good or bad have made me who I am today.

It's a chilly 72 at my place as well. I think I will wear pants today.

Gawd, I hope so this time. Last time you failed to wear any pants, weren't you thrown into the pokey?

It was 43F when I woke up, and today's high is 69F under a high pressure system... :) FABULOUS weather for Memphis!!!! We took the dogs to the park for 3 hours yesterday because it was SO great outside...

Today is 50 degrees colder than it was last week at this time. Thank God!

Had some crazy weather here in So Calif. 109 last week then dropped 30 degrees 2 days later w/ 20% chance of rain that actually was light rain all day.

Currently 62 with a misty rain. Not really rain but if you're outside for a while you'll end up soaked to the bone.

73, weather changes can give me headaches, and I am struggling.

It's been raining all morning here. I drove the two hours (each way) to Compton to work just to be turned around and sent home because there was too much water to dig.

That bites, Chris!

Rainouts are one of the few things that I hate about doing underground plumbing.

The weather here has been freaking AWESOME!! Low 60's at night, and low 80's during the day. I don't think that I have broken a sweat yet this week.

Back