What's the weather like where you are?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
111 here and I have three guys working on my side yard getting rid of the Junipers I had and I am inside with the AC on, Am I evil or what?

I can't even reach the pool barefooted. I'm staying inside as well. Latest thermo reading was 109, down from 110 about 10 minutes ago. Who-wee, time for a jacket!

If I could get to my boat without sweating up a storm I would be on it right now.

81 here, I'm walking around in long sleeves.

not only is it hot again today but it is very very humid and I have to go out and paint my fence and switch out the wheels and tires on my jeep since I sold them.

Next time, wait till winter.

good idea, today I have to leaf blow my property and pressure wash my driveway from all the marks I put on it working on stuff. My driveway is 90 feet long and L shaped it's gonna take a while. Oh yeah and move a huge pile of rock from the front to the back yard.

Then back to the front yard? It must be nice being self employed.

It is nice but work has been slow which means no income coming in and enough of that and I will be no longer self employed.

That's the downside. Seems to be to much for me to worry about.

I hate being in debt to the point I have no CC's or owe anyone anything.

It's alot of risk but in the long run hopefully the benefits will outway them by far. My downfal is this crappy economy at the time. I had more work a year ago than I do now and they say things are getting better. Half the builders I have worked for have gone out of business themselves. The only thing helping me is that I have very low overhead.

It's alot of risk but in the long run hopefully the benefits will outway them by far. My downfal is this crappy economy at the time. I had more work a year ago than I do now and they say things are getting better. Half the builders I have worked for have gone out of business themselves. The only thing helping me is that I have very low overhead.

I know a couple that used to have store fronts and have moved there business totally online now due to the overhead. They tried to negotiate with the landlord and he was a jerk. His property remains empty and she's making a higher profit now.

If Texas got any prettier I would think I was in heaven.

Well enough about the economy. The weather here today is aboutt 88 and rainy. It's been raining off and on all day.

A cold breeze is kicking up around here tonite as the sun has set... I think we are gonna get some rain tonite.

Raining. They reported 20% chance of rain today.
Some occasional thunder and lighting. I love it when it rains unless I have to work in it. I got caught in it today while digging up a broken water service.

It has been raining since about 11 am today and just now stopping (Maybe) I love it but both my work trucks are in my driveway with tools soaking in water, i am definitly not ready for this.

It's unfortunate that some business owners need the losses for tax purposes as well.

I understand that, but the sum of something is still better than the sum of nothing.

You are my hero.

In probably 6 months or so I will be joining you. I am putting in for my week's vacation pay which will pay off my second to last debt. Only one more to go!!

I think it's causing many more issues that we will see down the road. I don't know, it doesn't seem right to me.

Another beautiful day in Texas!

You are my hero.

In probably 6 months or so I will be joining you. I am putting in for my week's vacation pay which will pay off my second to last debt. Only one more to go!!

The only thing i owe is the morgage. :D

I pay everything with cash, never had (never will) a credit card, and spend less than i make.

Now i need to start investing so i'll have something to retire on...

Latest posts

Back