What's the weather like where you are?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday was about 90F, moderate breeze all day, high pressure and clear blue skies! We spent 9 hours at the Fair and are all burnt today... :)

Today looks to be overcast and rainy, high in the mid to upper 80's...

Today is great, it will only be in the mid 80's. Not bad from 114 on Saturday.

It's supposed to rain all week here. I love the rain but it keeps the kid indoors which drives the wife crazy.

Wow last night was bad. Fallen limbs everywhere. They issued a Tornado warning for Austin proper, which doesn't happen very often.

Austin has a ton of outlying cities that just get labeled as Austin. Parts of Round Rock, Cedar Park, San Marcos, Buda, Kyle, and it's referred to as Austin.

My company has a facility in Round Rock... and do you know Dave? Dave from Austin? who is actually from RR?

Dave and I just had a few beers the other night but Dave is from Van Nuys not Austin?

No, you're Chris O.

The Dave i am referring to is from JF.. and is supposed to be taking a break from the internet shennanigans for a while...

My company has a facility in Round Rock... and do you know Dave? Dave from Austin? who is actually from RR?

Are you asking me? Then no, I know no one named Dave.

But you ARE from Round Rock... right? Then perhaps I should stop visiting PF, in case you know anyone I work with.. :)

Btw, I have not been outside since I got here this morning, but according to the Google Desktop Weather Gadget, it is 86F and sunny right now...

It is 90 and sunny here today and I am slowly trying to get the garage cleaned up from the last project to start the next one.

No, I was raised in Georgetown, which is north of Round Rock. I lived of 79 in my first "real" apartment. That's in Round Rock. I still have a good friend that lives there, but I'm not sure where, he's so good of a friend we never talk.

Latest posts

Back