What is this??

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

tlandry06

Reaction score
Looks like a cleanout or a backwater valve.
Thanks for the reply. I'm going to keep digging but I know there is a leak somewhere. I guess I should've also said there are 4 pipes or valves... Something coming off of it. I was hoping someone could enlighten me without all the digging. It's about 6" in diameter (the center)

tlandry06

Reaction score
Might be a distribution box for septic field lines.

I’m guesing

Does the water stink ? You have a septic system ?
Modad system..and a water well(actually 3 that I know of). Water doesn't stink or anything...just a loft of soft wet areas in the yard and trying to figure out what everything is and where. We just bought the house 3 years ago and these damn pipes will be the death of me. I'm waiting for my neighbors to have me committed since I'm always digging holes everywhere😂😂

Twowaxhack

Professional
Professional
Reaction score
Modad system..and a water well(actually 3 that I know of). Water doesn't stink or anything...just a loft of soft wet areas in the yard and trying to figure out what everything is and where. We just bought the house 3 years ago and these damn pipes will be the death of me. I'm waiting for my neighbors to have me committed since I'm always digging holes everywhere😂😂
I have zero experience with a system like yours. Sorry I can’t help.

Latest posts