what is this

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
get it right or dont post
btw I would install yellow gas line flex safer than most plumbers..and for a shtload less than they charge.
How you pro plumbers are getting away with 60$ an hour is proof that America is a joke. These days of pile it on pricing will collapse
in its own absurdity. And soon.
No you wouldn't. You would just be another hack leaving a trail of heartache and misery behind you.

I know that you are a complete idiot, since you think that anyone could even start to make a go of it charging $60 an hour. That kind of rate is a complete joke, the true absurdity, and any plumber who charges that will quite quickly collapse and go out of business. $60 an hour won't even pay for my truck and insurance expenses.

No you wouldn't. You would just be another hack leaving a trail of heartache and misery behind you.

I know that you are a complete idiot, since you think that anyone could even start to make a go of it charging $60 an hour. That kind of rate is a complete joke, the true absurdity, and any plumber who charges that will quite quickly collapse and go out of business. $60 an hour won't even pay for my truck and insurance expenses.
I think that was the going rate when I got into the business in 1994

hahahaha..id go broke if i charged 60 bucks an hour. taxes, fuel, workers comp, maintenance on vehicle, insurance, materials...on and on and on.....

Back