What is this part and where can I get it?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

os2rob

Reaction score
The spline snapped off the part/adapter. This adapter was attached to a 3/4" Kohler pipe/cartridge part number 1094573RP, which was corroded. Does anybody know what the name/brand of the part is called and where I may obtain a replacement? Kohler told me it they do not have nor ever seen the part in their inventory.

Attachments

• IMG_1017.jpg
    IMG_1017.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1018.jpg
    IMG_1018.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1037.jpg
    IMG_1037.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1038.jpg
    IMG_1038.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1039.jpg
    IMG_1039.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 13
It is a Kohler Rough In Kit, AKA "extender". It's purpose is to extend the valve/cartridge height for a thicker surface, such as customized deck mounted surface. I took the intact part and photos of the fixture to the plumbing supply stores and sent the information to Kohler. They all showed me the pdf diagram for my fixture and couldn't identify the part. Kohler told me it wasn't a part associated to my fixture and there isn't any part like it in their inventory. I found the part on Home Depot Website and other plumbing websites...it's still in-stock and it isn't a discontinued product.
Deep Rough-In Kit
by KOHLER
Model #73444

Attachments

• IMG_1037.jpg
    IMG_1037.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
It is a Kohler Rough In Kit, AKA "extender". It's purpose is to extend the valve/cartridge height for a thicker surface, such as customized deck mounted surface. I took the intact part and photos of the fixture to the plumbing supply stores and sent the information to Kohler. They all showed me the pdf diagram for my fixture and couldn't identify the part. Kohler told me it wasn't a part associated to my fixture and there isn't any part like it in their inventory. I found the part on Home Depot Website and other plumbing websites...it's still in-stock and it isn't a discontinued product.
Deep Rough-In Kit
by KOHLER
Model #73444
Glad it worked out!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back