What did you do today?

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I spent all night dealing with two angry child. Today I'm taking it easy. I'm so very tired.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I got to sleep till 6 this morning. I have energy and I'm not sure what to do with it.

havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I went Christmas shopping. 10 year old kids have expensive tastes....Tilly's, Active, X-Box Black Ops II, brand hats, etc.

Chris

Reaction score
They all get tools and when I say tools I mean the clearance rack tools.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I went Christmas shopping. 10 year old kids have expensive tastes....Tilly's, Active, X-Box Black Ops II, brand hats, etc.
I'm finishing up to night. I also have to buy new clothes as my homeless appearance is becoming an issue i.e. People are offering me change.

They all get tools and when I say tools I mean the clearance rack tools.
I bet you're a popular uncle.

Chris

Reaction score
I am trying to get her on the bottle and the roommate off at the same time

Windy

Reaction score
What did I do today?

I have an out of town guest this week. He fixed some kitchen drawers for me that needed some attention. He fixed a couple of wobbly kitchen chairs for me. He grilled us a couple of rib eye steaks on the grill. We went and saw a very awesome house decorated with tons of Christmas lights that flash to music. You hear the music through your car radio.

I had a good day.

Chris

Reaction score
I bid a few jobs today, got the baby to take a bottle after three hours of working with her. Get the freeloader to take a shower and brush his teeth. Made chicken Katsu for dinner and played with the baby.

stevemachine

Professional
Reaction score
I installed some surface mounted water lines in a laboratory because they were installed inside an outside wall, froze and burst. Diagnose a boiler (with some help from my foreman) and got my truck back with new speakers installed. And I'm on call for a week as of tomorrow, not excited about that oh well OT here I come.

Chris

Reaction score
Spent another two hours today on the bottle. Seems she likes to cry for the first hour or so, take a nap cry a little more then almost fall asleep and if I keep her awake for a while she will snap from tired crying to happy and eating. Now I need to work on getting rid of the first parts of crying and go straight to eating.

Latest posts