What did you do today?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have some type of virus. 🦠 Not sure which yet, could be Covid.

Fever, chills, headaches, joint aches, stomach hurts……everything hurts. Zero energy, slept literally all day.

Just took a cold shower and ate some watermelon. Later guys
Probably should test yourself. Friends of ours had the same things wrong and tested positive. Their kids didn't catch it from them

OMG, I forgot that dreaded killer. Well, it hasn't killed anyone, but will cause pimples. Shut down the world, stop all planes, we must work from home.

Sure can tell when an election is coming up!

Probably should test yourself. Friends of ours had the same things wrong and tested positive. Their kids didn't catch it from them
I've got the same...day 6 no taste or smell...the rest of the symptoms are very mild though, slight headache, stuffy nose. And no, I didn't get a vac or booster.

just left a service call that I’ll never go back to.

The house smelled like pure cat and dog piss

So strong it would burn your nose, pure ammonia.

Only hurts till payday.
I’ll never go back. I don’t work in places like that any longer.

If a home is unnecessarily filthy I don’t want to work there. There’s no damn way breathing that isn’t having an affect on the occupants.

My brother's supervisor made him get Covid tested because he had a runny nose and mildly sore throat (from having a runny nose). She announced that if anyone has cold symptoms or allergy symptoms they have to drive up there at start of business to get tested, wait an hour, and then go home. If the test is positive, no coming in to work. Negative, they have to come in. He told her and the other workers that if she wanted him to be honest about any symptoms then she needed to nix that policy because there is no way he's doing that given that he has COPD & severe allergies. He'd be having to get tested every day. The symptoms he had cleared up the very next day. Its ridiculous. I wonder if he can get free home tests or something so he can take the test and send results by screenshot/picture in to this boss.

Twowaxhack, I've been in rooms like that (strong ammonia smell). When my brother had a bunch of cats locked up in the front room & never changed he litterbox it got pretty bad. It took me a long time to get that room cleaned. Right now its bad with dog pee smell and carpet is ruined. Pups chewed the puppy pads instead of using them. I will have to deep clean that carpet and do some major dusting and cleanup in that room.

I'm going to have to take the trash out today because my brother won't and its overflowing. Also need to clean the toilet, counters, change HVAC filters, etc.

I heard from my uncle who is 82 and lives in an assisted living facility in Virginia. He's doing well and has a garden group called the Funny Farm. My cousin posted pictures of him and its weird seeing him with a beard. I wish he could travel to visit us but his wife needs a lot of care and he's been her caregiver since the Veteran's Association surgeon botched her knee surgery & she's been in a wheelchair.

I'm relieved I'm having a better day than the 9 injured people and family of the 5 dead people from this incident:

Driver was drunk going 88mph.

The air quality in the house I worked in was zero.

Absolutely disgusting. There’s no way these people are not suffering health issues from breathing it.

If they have a problem and call me back, I may just send them a check…….I’m not going back in that house.

I should’ve walked in and turned around and walked out and left. I know better…….

Z, The death count is now up to 6 persons, which they found this morning while cleaning up the wreckage. The Mercedes driver had a fight with her BF, got drunk, and was doing about 100 MPH when she plowed into those innocent victims. In California, with the liberal DA Gascon, you can do whatever you want since he doesn't believe in jails, prisons or punishment at all.

Los Angeles is trying to make a law where all hotels, even the nice $1000 a night ritzy places, must call the homeless czar everyday and provide their empty room count, so these drunken and doped up bums can stay there for the evening. That should end up killing our vacationing tourism from across the world.

Who would want to fly 5000 miles into Hollywood, only to be forced to stay next to some lazy asses high of glue sniffing or tweaking out on meth?

Who would want to fly 5000 miles into Hollywood, only to be forced to stay next to some lazy asses high of glue sniffing or tweaking out on meth?

Drove down to Hollywood on Tuesday. Was (sometimes) hard to tell the tourist from the homeless :confused::eek:!!

Walked a side street back to get my car and the whole 1/2 mile smelled like pi$$. There was one section where I swear it was a human litterbox!!

No idea how those $1MM plus home owners put up with that!?!?

Foothills areas were nice! Heading back East today.

Latest posts

Back