What Brand of Kitchen Faucet and How to Service

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathanj655

Reaction score
I have a kitchen faucet that is leaking in a coupe of places. It has a slow leak in the valve on the left, and it also is leaking in the swinging of the head, so the slow leak drips down the shaft of the head, instead of out the faucet nozzle. I cannot figure out:

1) How to access the swinging head to replace the seal (which I assume is an o-ring)?
2) How to access the valve to replace whatever seal is causing the slow leak in the first place?

Any help to determine what is the brand (so I can get an instruction manual) would also be very useful?

Thanks

IMG_20171203_095915.jpg

Interesting faucet installation for a left-handed user. Uncommon.

I would try popping off the top. could be screwed in. use one of those rubber jar openers if you are unable to pry off the button.

Reactions: SHR
I did some image searches and the pull out spray looks like Delta but the faucet is not exactly the same. Price Pfister makes a similar style but the side pull out is different

I am pretty sure that there is not a button that comes off the top of either the faucet head or the valve.

I pulled the entire head from the counter, and this picture shows the underside of the faucet. I am wondering if there is some sort of special tool that allows me to unscrew by grabbing on these holes?

As you can tell from my random guesses on how to proceed, I am still pretty much in the dark

IMG_20171203_111120.jpg

Latest posts

Back