What are the some of the best plumbing fixture brands?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammer

Reaction score
I want to remodel my bathroom so I'm in the market for some new plumbing fixtures (jetted bathtub, tub and shower trim, toilet and sink. With so many different brands and products available, it can be confusing and tough to decide what will work best.

What are some of the better quality products in terms of reliability, style, design, performance, warranty and replacement part availability.

I'm willing to spend more money for better products within reason of course.

I wondered this too and am half way into bathroom remodel. Now that I've had lots of mixing valves, diverter valves, and trim in my actual hands. I'm extremely impressed with high end Delta. The Delta you see at hardware stores is not the same. But the high end Delta you get through Ferguson, etc, is extermely impressive. For toilets. Most guys tell me to just get Kholer but I really like the Toto Drake 2 as well. For faucets, I can't buy less than Moen as the finish won't last here in Florida by the beach with anything less. But Delta stuff is pretty good to my surprise. And the Kholer mixing valves and trim are good too.

note this, there is a difference between the faucet you buy at the big box store and the one you buy at a real plumbing store. the quality is very different . pick up a faucet at a big box store and weight it. then pick up the same at a real plumbing store . not the same , the big box store are all plactic.

I wondered this too and am half way into bathroom remodel. Now that I've had lots of mixing valves, diverter valves, and trim in my actual hands. I'm extremely impressed with high end Delta. The Delta you see at hardware stores is not the same. But the high end Delta you get through Ferguson, etc, is extermely impressive. For toilets. Most guys tell me to just get Kholer but I really like the Toto Drake 2 as well. For faucets, I can't buy less than Moen as the finish won't last here in Florida by the beach with anything less. But Delta stuff is pretty good to my surprise. And the Kholer mixing valves and trim are good too.

I used Delta and American Standard in my other bathroom renovation. Purchased everything from Furguson. I used these Delta trim kits for the shower and American Standard lavy faucets.
T27T867-B1.png

fp9bpp56497qnxwpju8sld93b51nwwwv.jpg

Last edited:
note this, there is a difference between the faucet you buy at the big box store and the one you buy at a real plumbing store. the quality is very different . pick up a faucet at a big box store and weight it. then pick up the same at a real plumbing store . not the same , the big box store are all plactic.

I get most fixtures with plumbing stores and minor supplies with big box stores.

Latest posts

Back