Welcome Urologists!

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who left the door open? I leave for 10 minutes then there's six pages of non sense. All I know is my junk hurts and if one of you doesn't take a look soon I'm going to the hospital. On a serious note though, I once had a plumber inspect my bits free of charge. I mean he didn't have a choice and I'm not sure if he was a plumber but he was mad about it. Do I smell cup cakes?

I'm worried about this place if you guys let random guys inspect your junk.....just sayin

Dr. Fell,

I used to have a stream strong enough to drill a hole in the bowl. :mad:

That's quite an exaggeration. Reminds me of a patient that came into my office one day claiming that his stream was so strong he could pee a flying hawk out of the sky from 100 yards away. Turns out he could barely squeeze a drop without soaking his shoes. Nurses in the office called him a stall-ninja since he was a lot of talk but was too embarassed to use a urinal.

Hello all!!! I have to say this is the greatest thread on the web right now!!

I have actual experience under the knife of Dr Fell here and with his guidance decided to switch my practice to urology from proctology.

Let me tell you finding out one has testicular cancer can be quite a burden, but Dr. Fell made me feel more than adequate after the surgery and referred me to a great oncologist. He even offered replacements to get the feel back, but I declined.

Thankyou Dr.Fell and nice to see you here!

What can I say? Testimony (no pun) like that makes the Oath come alive.

BTW, I say live strong and be proud, your decision to avoid prosthetics serves as an example that there is no shame to defeating an illness, and bearing the scars as medals of honor.

A warrior, in every sense.:cool:

Reminds me o' uh joke: A plumber attended to a leaking faucet at the neurosurgeon's house. After a two-minute job the plumber demanded $150.

The neurosurgeon exclaimed, 'I don't charge this amount even though I am a surgeon."

The plumber replied, "I agree, you are right. I too, didn't either, when I was a surgeon. That's why I switched to plumbing!"

ya know das right!

Two older, never-married sisters run a small local
pharmacy. One day, a young man approaches one of the
sisters at the pharmacy counter, inquiring what she can
give him for his Priapism.

She excused herself to consult with her sister who was
working in the stockroom. After a few minutes, she
returned. "The best we can do is $10,000 and the store."

*You should consult a physician any time you have an erection lasting more than 4 hours.

Hey I used a Q-tip inappropriately and now I can't urinate.

I got most of it out (I think) but it really hurts.

My wife however enjoyed this now "new feeling" but if I don't let go here soon,

flooding isn't going to be something that fell from the sky.

I'll apologize now because it's going to be serious.

That hurt to read Dunbar. I got mine removed last week and the doc looked at me like I was crazy.

Back