Welcome Urologists!

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, I'm new here. I joined because I was searching Urlogists to get an opinion.

I have run into trouble with my teeny urethera. Even the smallest catheters are extremely painful. I am 3'8" tall (I prefer 'little people') and it seems they don't make my size stuff. I have entertained getting an enlargement, but will that allow for a larger diameter urethera?

The pressure, and resulting stream, places you in a unique position to seek employment in adult cinema, if you know what I mean.

Be glad of what God gave you, and use it to your advantage.

The pressure, and resulting stream, places you in a unique position to seek employment in adult cinema, if you know what I mean.

Be glad of what God gave you, and use it to your advantage.

The problem is that I have to have my bladder scraped. How is that done when I have such a small outlet pipe?

I wish some of my male patients would trim a little shrubbery from their backsides. They complain about butt hair getting pulled during examinations, but it seems like they have sat on one of those afro wigs! Am I the only one that has this problem?

I find that the advantages of the sonogram are particularly relevant in cases of Gross Right Hydronephrosis and Retroperitoneal Mass. Where the intravenous pylegram does excel is with the obstructed right kidney. Does anyone else concur?

You, learned colleague, are contributing to my paper!

Well done, sir.

The problem is that I have to have my bladder scraped. How is that done when I have such a small outlet pipe?

With the advances we see daily, we have a number of avenues, from meds, to simple dietary changes.

Let's leave the pipe be, for now, and look at other options.

Dr. Fell,

I used to have a stream strong enough to drill a hole in the bowl. My prostrate is fine and my Doc said I needed a reaming for my bladder. I'm scared.

I tried the adult film arena, and I was welcomed with open curtains. That is until Bridgette the Midget could not stop laughing at me. :mad:

Endoscopic remediation of the bladder can be carried out through a 4 ga (French) catheter. They are now available with Triocaine lubricant that will effectively deaden the Urethra minimizing your discomfort.

Not all urological surgeons can work through a catheter this small and many have never even seen the specialized endoscope needed for the procedure. Check around for a surgeon trained in the procedure and you will be more satisfied with the results.

The 4 ga will give a faster recovery time and reduced subluxated incontinence.

Amen. While the sono is nice in the non invasive sense, sometimes old school is the rule.

Anybody noticing a spike in colonized Methacyllin Resistant Staph?

I'm glad you asked that question. MRSA infections that occur in otherwise healthy people who have not been recently (within the past year) hospitalized or had a medical procedure (such as dialysis, surgery, catheters) are known as community-associated (CA)-MRSA infections. These infections are usually skin infections, such as abscesses, boils, and other pus-filled lesions.

Last edited:
Trade humor is boyish behavior I know, but it helps me relax during procedures.

Baylor actually.

Even with the colonized MRSA, at least we don't deal with the Chlostridium Difficile that the procto guys gotta live with.:eek:

Thanks, Robodoc10cc. Seems like the only other question I may have is about enlargement so I can continue in the business of films. :D

No long term studies on the classic Swedish Pump, but no problem for a short term solution.

Stay away from the pills. Trash.

Opposing views?

Thanks, Robodoc10cc. Seems like the only other question I may have is about enlargement so I can continue in the business of films. :D

There are some implants currently undergoing human trials that may be FDA approved in the next year or so. Several show promise of 3" increases and substantial girth gains. The implants will be permanent but they will eliminate the future need for ED meds as you age.

Back