Welcome to the "Perfect Pressure Pump Forum"!

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilT

VFD and Pump Expert
Reaction score
Since we are the only ones here... Time to discuss why you need us and why we need Plumbers.

Perfect Pressure Pump is truly a revolution in solving low water pressure.
There is nothing like it on the market and I know them all.
Not the Grundfoss Scalia2, Not the Goulds, nothing from TigerFlo, SycnroFlo or any other booster company on the planet.

No, Perfect Pressure pump operates in an improved way. It does not require a bladder tank because the house pressure is allowed to slowly fall when there is no demand. Once there is demand, our predictive PID responds rapidly without overshoot, undershoot or hunting. The control algorithms I personally designed 5 years ago for the Freedom Tower in NYC. The tallest building in America. (106 floors).
BUT...
I have since rewritten the algorithms and improved them so the technology your customer will have in their home is SUPERIOR to the technology in one of the most prestigious buildings in the world.

We put lots of margin in the product for plumbers to resell. $1,000.00 worth to be exact, so you are rewarded in finding customers that appreciate quality.
Plus on top of that margin you of course can charge your hourly install rate.

Trust me when I say, once you latch on to one Doctor, Attorney or other successful client, EVERY one of his friends will want one. I know, I do it every day.

Builders, Developers, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Solar panel installs, Irrigation... They all use boosters.

So, get on board and let's make some money together, selling a superior product with a superior 3 year warranty! I personally stand behind every pump.

See it here:
http://www.perfectpressurepump.com , check out the videos, the manual, the warranty and then contact us for pricing.

I am interested in purchasing one of your pumps! How do I purchase one and how much are they? $1000?? Thank You!

I am interested in purchasing one of your pumps! How do I purchase one and how much are they? $1000?? Thank You!

This unit is a commercial quality pump.
We can not compete with the cheaper products made specifically for consumers and designed to fail in a few years.
Our product will last 15-20 years, all stainless and powdercoated aluminum with all serviceable parts. NEVER obsoleted.
Call me if you are serious, we sell the unit for $1650.00 + shipping which is less than $100.00 anywhere in continental USA.

You can buy cheaper but in the long run you wont save any money.

If you want to discuss further (407) 493.2355
Thanks,
Phil

Back