Water Pressure Regulator

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillCarlsbad

Reaction score
I have a pressure regulator which has failed. I went to Home Depot to get a replacement, but none of the regulators they had were a match. They had different threads. Also, the regulator I have is sealed with O-rings on both the pipe and regulator which are located in face glands on mating surfaces on both the pipe and regulator. Does anyone know the make and model of this regulator so I can get a replacement?
A photo is attached.

Pressure regulator.jpg

if it's a Watts it's an older model. No markings on the back side?

A lot of times you can find the brand name "etched" or cast into the body. If not, as JeffMattero76 says, take it to a plumbing supply house.

I agree, it does look like a pretty old model.

Barrnetts carry’s those but they only sell to contractors,1,either call a plumbing co, and see if they will sell you one,with no warranty and you installing it,or just re do that whole section with a new one with clean out ports so you can clean it out next time, psI hope you have an expansion tank somewhere in the cold line

Now that I look at your picture more, is that reducers in there? Is that coming from 1 inch to a 3/4 prv back to 1 inch?

Hello, your topic is amazing. it is really helpful for me. I work on rörmokartjänster (plumbing services) Company. your topic is really good and informative. Thanks for sharing.

Back