Water flow volume

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandyrandy

Reaction score
The water flow volume in my bathroom sink is really low on the hot side. Cold side is normal water flow on the hot side on all other fixtures in the house is normal it's just the sink in my bathroom I have an on-demand hot water heater, and the flow is so low the water will not eat it up. A plumber came and looks did a couple things I'm not sure what and the flow is improved slightly but not as I would like. you give me any idea where to start to troubleshoot this problem

Sounds like if not the aerator Debrus from a washer made it in your supply line try disconnecting and flushing into a bucket and see what your pressure is like

I will try disconnecting supply line and see if it increases. The plumber said next step is replace the fixture... This didn't make sense to me. Thoughts?

I will try disconnecting supply line and see if it increases. The plumber said next step is replace the fixture... This didn't make sense to me. Thoughts?
Yes,after trying these couple of things remove the stem or cartridge and inspect it and we're the hot water comes in, try a wet vac to remove any debris

Latest posts

Back