Vormax Toilet

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any opinions or comments about Vormax Toilets? We are coming across these models more often these days during our audits.

Thank You

By coincidence, with the help from members here, I've been toilet researching recently.

VorMax, per American Standard, is a marketing term for a dual valve flushing technology of theirs.
I think several models of their toilets have it. Perhaps some of Lixil's other brands have it, too.
(Propaganda sheet attached)
Paul

Attachments

• VorMax Propaganda.png
    VorMax Propaganda.png
    320 KB · Views: 0
Thanks Bird Doo, I have worked on one toilet that had the double flush. I had to go on-line to see
how to even work on it. Where I live they don't even sell Toto. Put a couple in that were orded special.

Salvador,
If you're looking for a toilet with VorMax, a counterman at Advanced Plumbing Supply told me they stock American Standard models with VorMax. They're in the north end of the Cass Corridor; East off Cass Ave., between Parsons & Selden. (Good excuse to walk over to Detroit One for a coney dog & a pile of chili fires)

In case you're in the way west suburbs, Advanced also has a location on Maple, east of Decker.

If you're near the Toledo area & need a Toto quickly, TomFOhio, Advanced also stocks Toto. (About 45 minutes from Toledo)

Back