Vent help

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are we seriously arguing over isometric drawing skills? Wow....the Internet is a serious place.

You can draw.....big deal :rolleyes:

Yeah big deal but when you consider I passed my masters test the first time through and my drawing skills played a big part in it then you'll see why I'm so critical of drawings

Yes a plumber can figure it out however when one is submitting plans one needs a well drawn Iso. That's all

Every licenced plumber needs to prove we can draw and interpret isometric drawings. Our good friend Extra Mile is in early stages of his apprenticeship, and to my knowledge has not done course time yet on drawings.

If you want to be a high and mighty drawing master, then I will declare you one. Now, can we move on from this foolishness?

Ha ha ok everyone on here needs a little thicker skin I only meant to help and I am unaware of each of your skill levels I love to teach that's all

Ha ha ok everyone on here needs a little thicker skin I only meant to help and I am unaware of each of your skill levels I love to teach that's all

Help is always appreciated. Ridicule?? Depends on how it's delivered.
Nobody likes someone who brags about their skills.

Most of the regulars are friendly helpful people. A few are not even plumbers but knowledgeable and helpful in many ways.

Stick around and share your knowledge. But be careful, if you're wrong then you will most likely be corrected.

Seriously though you should come hang with the plumbers on the PZ and see how you are treated believe me I'm a nice guy

I agree but I was merely pointing that fact out now I'm done with this thread let's all move on

I banned chapter142, seems he is only here to troll thread and stir the pot.

I will not put up with any of that on this site, I don't care who you are.

Latest posts

Back